- For the best service, place your orders by 4:00 p.m. the day before the pour. Contact us now to place your order!
- “Confirmed orders” take priority over “Wait for call” orders. (Note: “Wait for call” orders make it extremely difficult to effectively schedule deliveries.)
- “Wait for call” orders should be confirmed at least three hours prior to delivery.
- Make your order changes as promptly as possible.
- Help us to serve you better by making cancellations at least two hours before delivery time.
Submitting your order with the following information will ensure that you receive the right product in the right place and at the right time:
- Customer name.
- Mix code/description.
- Date and time of delivery.
- Accurate delivery address.
- Quantity and rate of pour.
- Method of placement.
- Contact name and phone number.
All employees have the responsibility to work safely. A safe work environment promotes efficiency, increases production, and saves money. Central Coast Concrete is fully insured, covered by WCB and committed to the safety of our employees and other workers. To this end, we ask that you respect the following:
- No contractor chutes are to be added to the truck chute system.
- Trucks shall keep a minimum of one meter from excavation edge.
- Ramps shall be safe.
- Contractors shall provide signallers.
- Trucks shall not be towed in or out of job sites.
Office : Orders and Inquiries
(604) 885 2486 email@example.com
Mike Carter : Operations Manager
(604) 740 1409 mike@centralcoastconcrete
Bill Stockwell : Owner
(604) 885 2435 firstname.lastname@example.org